Brief Idea about the Budget that cost to make a Custom Software Development
6 Factors that’s effects the cost of Custom Software Development-
1. Software Size -Generally speaking, small apps tend to run $75-100K, medium size apps are around $100-225K and large apps are $275K or more.
2. Software Complexity-Your application probably has some complexity to it that warrants special attention — and likely a higher cost.
3. Creative Design-We typically recommend a budget of about $10,000 – $20,000 to cover coming up with the design and going through a few iterations of feedback and re-design
4. Integration With Other Systems-older and lesser-known systems may pose a challenge and increase the project cost.
5. Migration of Existing Data-figuring out the translation rules, writing the scripts, and performing a series of tests and adjustments, will add time and cost to the project.
6. Designing to Budget-If your budget falls somewhere between the $75,000 – $350,000 range, and matches the size figures shared above, with allowances given to the factors that typically increase cost, chances are it can be designed to your budget.